CargoNet is designed for law enforcement by law enforcement. Many law enforcement specialists contributed their valuable time and knowledge to help CargoNet build a system that will help officers combat cargo theft. CargoNet services are free of charge to law enforcement. Through our alliance with the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB), law enforcement can access CargoNet to:
- upload cargo thefts individually or in batches using a system-to-system feed
- search the database for people, cargo, or vehicles
- analyze cargo theft trends
- carry out analysis to link common elements of multiple items, people, or events
- interact with other agencies and task forces
- offer or participate in online or in-person investigation training
Officers may also join the CargoNet network to receive theft alerts, bulletins, and news items.
Law enforcement may apply for FREE access to CargoNet by completing the form on the right. Please first check with your agency as your agency may already have access to ClaimSearch.
Investigative Assistance – Report a Theft:
Investigative Assistance at 888-595-2638 (CNET) or
Schedule FREE training for your agency